Protecting Friends and Family
If you are concerned that a friend or family member has developed a gambling problem, here are some of the possible warning signs:
- Un-controlled spending
- Spending significant amounts of time gambling
- Concealing or lying about gambling behavior
- Borrowing or stealing in order to gamble
- Gambling impacting on relationships or causing arguments
- Withdrawal from activities with family and friends
- Loss of interest in hobbies or leisure pursuits
- Neglecting work or studies
What should I do?
If anyone you know is showing any of the warning signs above we recommend that you encourage the individual to contact M-Bet to discuss their gambling behavior and to seek help.